UAAP Season 73 | Fan Code of Conduct
Adopted by the UAAP Board, July 2010.
1. Athletes, coaches and sport official will respect and appreciate each and every fan.
2. Fan will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all UAAP/sport facility personnel.
3. Fans will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
4. Fans will enjoy the UAAP sport event free from disruptive behavior, including foul and abusive language or obscene gestures (i.e. fighting, taunting, or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten, or bring discomfort to anyone in the stadium). Any fan engaging in such will be warned by the UAAP/sport facility personnel. A repetition of said behavior will subject the fan to ejection from the facility.
5. Fans carrying signs or wearing clothing with obscene, deregatory or indecent messages will be requested to discard sign/wear the shirt inside out.
6. Fans observed to be under the influence of a prohibitive substance (i.e. alcoholic beverage, dangerous drug, etc) may need intervention and must be handled in a prompt and safe manner by the UAAP/sport facility security/personnel.
7. Fans will not engage in fighting or throwing objects. Those engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game/venue.
8. Fans will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
9. Fans will comply with requests from sport facility personnel regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
10. Fans in possession of any item considered dangerous by the UAAP/sport facility personnel will be requested to turn over said item which may be retrieved after the event.